Wayne and Jean Marie shared this great "back to school" Safety reminder list. If you have children going back to school today, reminding them of good safety habits is a great idea!
If you are thinking of buying and/or selling in South Simcoe, call me, Chris Smith @ 1.866.936.3500 for information and assistance helping you to achieve your Real Estate Goals.
If you want to leave a comment for Wayne and Jean Marie, please click on their link below:
Schools all over New Jersey are opening this week, so it's time for our annual reminder about school safety.
For children who are walking to school:
- Be sure you're walking on the sidewalk!
- Cross streets at the corner only and use the crosswalk and crossing guard if there's one available!
For children who are riding their bikes to school:
- Wear your helmet!
- Ride on the right side of the road, single file.
- Follow all the rules of the road.
For children riding the school bus:
- Get to your bus stop early and stand well back from the curb.
- Walk in front of the bus, where the bus driver can see you, and get on or off your bus only when the driver says it's ok.
- Stay seated on the bus until it has completely stopped.
Drivers also need to use extra caution now because children will be on the roads, especially before and after school.
- Watch out for children at intersections and in crosswalks, especially those with no crossing guards.
- Check twice when pulling out of or into your driveway.
- Beware of children running out from between parked cars.
- Stop for any school bus that is stopped with its lights flashing, even if it's on the other side of the road.
~ Wayne & Jean
Union County, NJ - a great place to live and work!
All opinions, information and data provided is deemed reliable but is subject to errors and omissions. Not intended to solicit other Brokers' clients. We cooperate with them fully.
Chris Smith CSSBB
Chay Realty Inc., Brokerage